Caudwell Children is a national charity based in Staffordshire at our state-of-the-art facilities which are dedicated to improving the lives of disabled and autistic children.
Caudwell Children is excited to announce the launch of our Get Sensory Packs. We’ve listened to our families who told us that occupying their children, finding appropriate and safe toys and the money to provide their children with the equipment they would like is even more difficult than usual at the moment.
In response to this, we have created The Get Sensory Pack to provide affordable sensory equipment to support disabled children during this especially difficult time. These packs are available to children who have a confirmed disability or chronic illness.
- Families can apply for packs directly
- They must have a child with a confirmed disability between 0 – 18 years old
- Families must legally live in the UK
- Household income must be below £45,000 per year (before tax, excluding benefits)
- Families can apply for multiple sensory packs
- Caudwell Children will provide 80% of the cost of each pack (families will be asked to contribute 20% of the item cost, which is £20)
- We want to help as many people as possible but due to limited numbers of these amazing Get Sensory Packs we may have to prioritise applications and can’t guarantee everyone will get one. We do promise we will let you know as soon as possible if you have been successful, or if there is another way we can help you.
About the Pack
Our Occupational Therapy and Support Team have selected key sensory items that offer children a broad range of sensory opportunities, therapeutic benefits and interactive experiences. The pack has been designed to support children living with a wide range of disabilities who are likely to benefit from sensory resources.
Who is this aimed at?
Children with a confirmed disability between 0 – 18 years old.
Caudwell Children will provide 80% of the cost of each pack (families will be asked to contribute 20% of the item cost, which is £20)
How to get involved
Follow the link on the Caudwell Children website to apply.
Phone: 0345 300 1348
For further information
For more information about Caudwell Children search Caudwell Children in this directory.
Visit the Caudwell Children website
Visit the Caudwell Children Facebook page