This website aims to conform to:
- The site has been created with a combination of XHTML and CSS. Tables have not been used at all throughout the site.
- All informational images contain an ALT tag and decorative images are either relegated to the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute.
- All pages have valid HTML.
- Links have been written to make sense out of context. Where this has proved impossible the title tag has been used to expand on their meaning.
- The website offers full functionality in all modern browsers on PC, Mac, Tablets and Smartphones
Listen to this website with ReachDeck
Whether you are using a Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac, ReachDeck will provide the speech and reading support tools you require for free.
What is the ReachDeck Toolbar?
The ReachDeck Toolbar reads website content out loud using the most natural and engaging voice to transform your online reading experience. New features include: Translator, Simplifier, Screen Masking for Touch Screens and the ability to personalise the settings to suit individual needs and preferences.
Other features include:
- Dual-Colour Highlighting
- Text Magnification
- MP3 Maker
- Screen Masking
- Pronunciation Modifier
- Secure Site Reading
- PDF Reading
- International Languages
How do I access the ReachDeck Toolbar?
Click on the orange ‘person’ button that appears on the bottom right area of this website to launch the toolbar, then simply click any text to hear it read aloud.