It is an easy to follow programme known the world over, and perfect for those new to running and need some extra support and motivation along the way.
The app features a choice of four great trainers to support and motivate you at every step of the way, telling you when to run and when to walk, from comedians Sarah Millican and Sanjeev Kohli, BBC presenter Jo Whiley, and our very own Laura, who have now helped over 2 million people like you start their own running journeys.
Couch to 5K features:
• A flexible programme that can be completed in as little as 9 weeks, or longer if you want to go at your own pace
• Easy to follow countdown timer so you can see and well as hear how long you have got left of each run
• Works alongside your preferred music player, automatically 'dipping' the volumes so you can hear the instructions and motivations from your chosen trainer
• Offers timely tips and motivations to keep you on your fitness journey
• Signals a half-time bell when you get half way, so you know when to head home
• Lets you track your progress and awards achievements as you move through the runs
• Connects you with likeminded people through the Couch to 5k HealthUnlocked community forums and Facebook groups.
Millions of people have already got running with theCouch to 5k plan, now it is your turn.
Download this app, get off the couch and we will help you reach your health goals.
For further information
Visit the Couch to 5K Exercise page