Nobody Left Behind (NLB) is a community interest company with a focus to engage with young unemployed people and disadvantaged families through the power of sport. We have are committed to supporting unemployed 16–25 year-olds into sustainable and meaningful employment.
Mission: To engage, skill and offer pathways into employment to those young people who need our support the most.
Why: Recognition that those at risk of becoming NEET and those who need alternative pathways away from offending behaviour can all face the prospect of not achieving their potential. All young people deserve the right to reach their potential.
How: By using a variety of sports and activities to build positive relationships and mindsets before providing industry-specific skills training and finally – conversations with employers.
– Varied camps are offered to be inclusive to males, females and people with different sporting abilities.
– Camps include; Boxing, Football, Biking & Hiking, Female-only HIIT with diet and nutrition, Cycling, MMA and Rugby.
– We offer funded accredited training in our DWP approved education centre, ‘Civil Engineering Careers’.
– Our packages include CSCS training and we provide all trainees with a starter PPE kit upon completion.
– We offer recognised health and safety, construction and civil engineering qualifications through our awarding body GQA.
Through our NLB ethos we ensure that nobody is left behind. This has led us to offer a new business arm NLB Accommodation, which provides the following;
– Housing solutions for ex-offenders upon release with education, life skills training and support into employment.
– Ofsted approved care homes within Merseyside to house and support under 18s with wrap around services that lead to independent living.
– Progression properties for young people from care aged 18-21 which are offered on a long-term lease, capped rent and provisions of security.
Our properties are located in the Liverpool City Region and operated and managed by an elite team of care and housing professionals.
Who is this aimed at?
A focus on 16 – 25 year-olds who are unemployed, NEET or at risk of becoming NEET, involved in the criminal justice system or at risk of becoming involved. We will also focus on supporting those young people who are in care or about to become care leavers in recognition of the additional barriers they face in trying to reach their potential.
Nobody Left Behind CIC, NLB Atlantic House, Hamilton Street, Birkenhead CH41 1AL
How to get involved
Support for young people
If you are 16-25 and unemployed contact our team to see how we can help you.
Due to the amount of sporting offers we have we are always keen for volunteers to join our team. A clear DBS is required and experience of working with young people in sport is desirable.
For further information
For more information about Nobody Left Behind CIC search Nobody Left Behind CIC in this directory.
Visit the Nobody Left Behind website
Visit the Nobody Left Behind LinkedIn account