Energy Projects Plus is an independent, award-winning, Wirral-based charity that has been providing free advice and support to residents across Merseyside and Cheshire since 1996.
Our expert Energy Advisors can answer your questions about:
- How to reduce your energy bills by being more energy efficient at home
- Grants and discounts to support the installation of energy-efficient home improvements
- How to manage gas, electricity and water debts
- Keeping warm and well at home, at as low a cost as possible
- Help to repair/replace boilers and other heating appliances
You may find the answer to your queries on our “advice” page, here: Visit the Advice page on the Energy Projects Plus website
If you still have questions for us, call our Save Energy Advice Line free on 0800 043 0151. Lines are open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (apart from Bank Holidays and the period between Christmas and New Year).
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online “Contact Form” to refer yourself to us for advice and support. One of our friendly team of expert energy advisers will respond to you as soon as possible.
For further information
For more information on Energy Projects Plus search Energy Projects Plus in this directory.
Visit the Energy Projects Plus website
Visit the Energy Projects Plus Twitter
Visit the Energy Projects Plus referral form online