Mother Dough Culinary deliver engaging cookery classes for children. We provide all the equipment and ingredients needed for every session. All you need to do is drop off, pick up and bring a container to take your dish home in. We’ll take care of the rest, even the mess.
Run by a partnership of Georgia Riley and Glenn Stavers, Mother Dough are passionate about all things food. Georgia is our lead chef, having worked in the catering and restaurant industry for several years. Glenn has a background in the education sector, currently working as a class lead in several primary and secondary schools across Merseyside. We are fully insured and enhance DBS checked, so you can be confident that your chef will be well looked after while in our care.
Children’s Cookery Classes
Based in Pensby at the Kylemore Community Centre, these sessions are for children aged 8-17 years and run Sundays in term time. Your little chef can join for only £12 a session and they get to keep what they make.
All equipment and ingredients are provided
- Your chef takes home what they make
- Online recipe for the dish, so they can make it again at home
- Kitchen safety taught and practiced at all times
- Fun, encouraging class environment
- Get your young chef trying new foods and expanding their palate
- Build kitchen confidence & self-esteem!
- A great way to meet new friends!
- Chefs learn team work and “sharing skills” working solo, in pairs and in teams
- We are a Children’s University member. Every session, earn 1 credit!
- Class competitions for “Chef of the Week” and “Cleanest Kitchen”.
- Certificates awarded at Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum levels, recognising attainment as children build their skills.
Chefs should dress for mess and bring a container to take their food home in. We take care of everything else, including the clearing up.
Who is this aimed at?
Children aged 8 to 17 years old
Sundays in term time
10am to 11am
Kylemore Community Centre, Kylemore Drive, Pensby, Wirral CH61 6XS
£12 per person
How to get involved
Please visit the Mother Dough Culinary website to book
Phone: 07515 353 724
For further information
For more information about Mother Dough Culinary search Mother Dough Culinary in this directory.
Visit the Mother Dough Culinary website
Visit the Mother Dough Culinary Facebook page
Visit the Kylemore Community Centre website
Visit the Kylemore Community Centre Facebook page